Sunday 22 September 2013

My life here at Labuan, SABAH

erm...erm..erm....i hav soooo many things wan 2 write it HERE !! BUT im SOO sleepy((plus..i dunno wat should things should i blog here 1st!!))...lol...=O=

okok....i had made my mind! so lets get started..! BUT i'll try 2 make it short!! ^ ^


Today(22.09.13)

Mornin >> Went 2 church which named "Blessed Sacrament"...Hundred THANK YOU 4 my fren Ady coz
willing 2 sent me go church early in the morning!! =D * i had skipped church for 2 weeks d...*:(( tat mean its my 1st time being there!!

 After tat...Ady bring me 2 UK(Ujana Kewangan) n met her family...We ate there and oso made a spec for Ady ~~she gt student price usin the matrix card...if im nt mistaken,she gt rm50 discount!!.. On the half way,me n Ady separate vf her families ...then left me n her....2 ppl walked around UK again n again n again~~~!!XDD

WHEN we prepared wan 2 go bek our hostel 2 meet wenying n make the bday card 4 her mom....Suddenly Ady asked me whr is my water tumbler...oh shit...again,,,,we went bek 2 the place n CARI~~~LOLXD...luckily we succeed 2 found it!! =))))



Evenin >> Me n wenying went 2 Ady's house...her mom invited us to go her house to celebrate her bday!! THANK you ya Mak Ady!! : D
The place tat my fren lived luk alike vf  Pulau Ketam bah<<sabah accent....HAHA...nid 2 get used vf it~ ;)) I likey the environment there...n its oso hav a very beautiful sea view..feeling very harmony n peaceful....i gt took sum pic usin my fren's phone...later oni i'll update the pic here! :)))

THANK YOU ALL tat made my day 2day!! coz recently we r really UNLUCKY!!! 倒霉!!

OKAYYY...i'll end it here...so 88 AND GNITE!! <3







No comments:

Post a Comment