Monday 13 October 2014

*神猪肉* sharing is caring ♥

As usual, last Sunday after church then we went for breakfast at labuan town! Banmee as our breakfast and maybe brunch? ≧◇≦
Very nice weather to hanging around vf them, first time simple outing vf tis gang →me,wenwen,Jackson, Matthew and Ken Onn :) All of them very friendly jz lik me and wenwen!!!haha ! ; D

And yeahhh! When I was attended mass at church and wenwen was learning her guitar lesson at uk, Matthew them had helped us to bought our pork at pasar babi since the 神猪肉 is very hot sale item...before eight or nine am the 神猪肉 easily sell out!! SO muz in time to go over thr before miss out! ⊙▽⊙

Chef of the day→MISS WENWEN ♥♥♥

It's our first time, me and my best partner wenwen cooked pork at hostel @ _ @ shhh ^﹏^  really very nice and yummy! Such a delicious and appetizing dish! ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment