Thursday 31 October 2013

Im BACK;)

Finally...im back to my sweet2 home!♥
Im so lucky today because I din feel any headache o ear pain when i was taking flight! !! Before depart...im still purposely went 2 bought asam summore as usual...haha! HOPE NEXT TIME also like tisss laa~~~~heheheee!

Today flight gt a bit delayyy, its supposed to depart at 2.55pm..bt until 3.30pm ngam2 oni the flight started to depart. ..taking flight alone is actually boring. ..n yeahhh...suddenly the guy sitting beside me throw me a 1st question ever. ...if im nt wrong...his 1st question is asking me wether im a Malaysian o not? N I said YES~~ then after tat we start 2 chitchat all the way .... At first, I tot his nationality is frm western country o israel o arab Saudi o wat........
In my mind...I jz tot him as a foreigner...then when he said he is labuan people... then i jz @...@

When we r talking...ohh man...! I make stupid infront of himmm...I pronounced pure lik poor.. ahahahaah!! Watever. ..I dun careee!!o.o xD

Haha! Anywayy...Nice 2 get 2 know him...new fren ya; D
N he is a very cute person..haha!!...n nice 2 talking vf him...such a nice person...n oso very shy! HahaXD

See later if gt chance o nt can meet each other next time...o mayb we will coincidentally meet in uk...haha..who noess?! ;)

Anyway. ..nice 2 meet you ya! Peace! ^..^ ¥

No comments:

Post a Comment