Wednesday 16 October 2013

My very 1st bahasa tamil quiz

Sooo long2 time din update my post at here! !! Miss here oso...and its my 1st time 2 blogging here usin my phone! Will hav 2 get used 2 it...

Okayyyy...now straight 2 the point...I had learn bahasa tamil bout 5weeks d I guess....n ya....todayy we had our 1st quiz n I seriously gt a bit ganjiong n scared!! Cozzz I really din do much of revision!!! ZzzzZz....

Anywayyyy...im feel release nw ;))) coz luckiky our class lecturer isss so kind becoz she gave lotss of tips 2 us students! !hahaxD FEELING APPRECIATE♥♥ Anddd I really wanna thanksss to my coursemate tat had given their hand when im in "troubles"!!! Hehee♥♥ So lucky to hav all of you n im so 感恩!!!谢谢大家!!;)

After finish my tamil class 2day...bek to my hostel n enjoyed my snack bought byy mom frm kk!! Feeling release^_^¥¥

Jz wanna add one more thingss...》》》last friday I met my mom n I will find sumday to post the blablabla at here...so Bye! !♥

No comments:

Post a Comment