Monday 29 September 2014

THE CHILLOUT cafe at labuan

It's been a quite long time since i didn't updated my blog!!! I had so many stuff  that I actually wanna blog it at HERE! OKAy.. Cut the crap and lets straight to the point which i wanna share vf u guys a coffee shop that located in labuan square that I discovered this place with a bunch of my uni friends on last Wednesday. =)

After Macro's class, we went to town(labuan square) to have fish head noodles (鱼头米粉) as our lunch on that day...Afterwards, we went upstairs to visited The Chillout Cafe and chillax together♥
Its was a quite relaxing coffee house that I would like to recommend u guys come bring along your friends to chitchat at such comfortable environment. ALONE? don't worry, you wont so easily get bored because this shop provide wifi as well..so you can bring along your laptop here or you may enjoy your time here by reading books!

Sincerely, I think this shop consider as a quite good coffee shop in labuan with a nice and peaceful environment since labuan here have too limited amount of coffee stores. ;)

THE CHILLOUT CAFE



To those who are not a coffee lovers like meeee, I would like to recommend this non coffee beverage which is Chocolate milkshake (rm9.80) :)

before

after
 This is Chocolate Molten Lava (rm 10.90) , a dessert that can satisfied someone's sweet taste bud ! A nice combination between warm chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream.

hot latte (rm 7.8)

tiramisu (rm11.90)

HI =D




It would be better if this cafe plays good MUSIC! haha..I'm pretty sure it would help to enhance the relaxing atmosphere at here. ^^  

For your information, this shop closed on every monday.

Unit 2-6, Level 2, Labuan Times Square
Victoria, Labuan

No comments:

Post a Comment